Editing and proofreading gallery
We work extensively in the construction, mining and services sectors. We may not be subject experts, but we understand your industry, we speak your language - and we are editing and document formatting specialists.
Here are just some of our editing projects:
- Downer Mining - re-structure and rewrite entire H&S management system, including developing user-focused templates and promoting clear, concise instructional documentation across the business. Training manuals and assessments were also developed for Major Hazard Facilities and blasting services.
- Parsons Brinckerhoff - pre-feasibility and feasibility reports for various projects, sustainability reports, capability statements, client newsletters, and more
- Rio Tinto - health, safety, environment and community (HSEC) management system overview, procedures, guides and templates designed specifically for projects
- WorleyParsons - technical editing of a high profile Environmental Impact Statement, and ongoing work on various FEL3 and other reports
- Origin Energy - technical editing of FEL3 report
- Thiess - technical editing of procedures across all disciplines and organisational areas, as well as editing reports such as sustainability reports, capability statements, Blueprint for Improvement guide, Health and Safety Management Plans, award submissions, tenders, client and internal newsletters, and more. Projects often include achieving stakeholder buy-in and acting in an advisory capacity... > view pics
- Thiess 75 Years book - edited 127 page 'coffee table' book telling the Thiess story through past and present employee interviews
- Recreational Training Queensland - developed an editing package for internal editors with guidelines, checklists and sample edited Learner Guide, and edited four Learner Guides and reports.
If you're not sure what type of editing you're after, you'll find our free resource: outsourcing copywriting useful...